Thursday, June 24, 2010

VERIZON IS STEALING

Verizon advertises 3.0Mbps service, but is unwilling to provide this speed. Check your bill and run a speed test. http://infospeed.verizon.net YOU ARE BEING ROBBED! Please call and complain. Demand that they upgrade the lines.

High Speed Internet Support 1-800-567-6789

Today, I had a service technician at the home repairing a connection issue. While he was here I asked about the delivery of 3.0 Mbps that I am paying for. He informed me that my service ticket has me listed at 1.5 Mbps. I called to request a "change of service." They informed me that my lines are not "eligible" for more than 3.0.

What's my point? They are not telling anyone when we order our service that we cannot receive the high speed that we are paying for. They bill us and do not deliver the service.

VERIZON is immoral and cheap! They have no plans for upgrading their lines to deliver what they advertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment